Saturday, September 26, 2015

MY WORKSPACE

I am sure that most of you will know where I am coming from (some of my friends don't understand...lol) but I "LOVE" my space.  I am under the house and have everything I need to be creative.  

As you can see my favourite colour is "PINK", I was married in pink, dressed my daughter in pink until she was old enough to say no more, my camera is pink.....

Whenever I am looking for storage, covers & stands, I try to look for pink, however I am now so handy with the spray can that anything I can spray it will be sprayed pink

Hope you like my space.








3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! I wanna come and play! So organised - it looks amazing! <3
    D.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime Deb, it's a fun place to create

      Delete
  2. Anonymous10/12/15

    LOL I am the same with pink, my daughter has rebelled and loves purple YUKKKKK

    ReplyDelete