Saturday, September 26, 2015

DIARY QUEEN

Been missing my scrapbooking while I was away (but it was nice to be in the the sun for the week in Bali, coming back to cold weather is not nice) but it is nice to be in my room again and getting my mojo back after the holiday



The photo's in this layout was taken in Bali last year and Tyler was so excited when he found the Dairy Queen store, to his disappointment this year, the store was closed.  On the second last day we were there we found the new store, needless to say he made up for it in those 2 days.

I used Kaisercraft "Off The Wall" paper for the background and sprayed it with several red sprays (Dylusions, Distress Inks etc...).  I then sprayed water over the whole page to get more runs and also to dilute the colour so I could see the pattern in the paper. Backed the photo's also with "Off The Wall" and then made heaps of die cuts to embellish the page.








No comments:

Post a Comment