Wednesday, September 16, 2015

MY NEW BLOG - KAISER WORKSHOP

Hello Ladies,

Welcome to my blog.  This is my first ever post, even though I have been scrapbooking for over 15 years.  I love the the way you can express yourself through your pages and hopefully going forward you will enjoy some of my work.

My first exciting post is my Kaisercraft Advent House, it made the front cover in September 2015 using the beautiful "Silver Bells" collection. Thank you to the girls at Kaisercraft for giving me this opportunity to create this wonderful new advent calendar.....so exciting !!!!!!!!











https://www.pinterest.com/kazmar62/a-kazmar-kreation/

2 comments:

  1. Spectacular start to your blogging career Karen!! I love it!!
    D.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deb now I will have to get it out there x

    ReplyDelete